Friday, August 11, 2006

Newyork Nagaram

My first post in this blog!

I've been hearing "Newyork Nagaram" song for the past 2 days. It's almost 50-60 times a day! To guys who know about me, this doesn't come as a big deal - I get crazy about something that I really like a lot. This song is one such thing.

The song starts with a humming and that's followed by simple chords in guitar. First section (called pallavi in India) gets right into the heart - the lyrics and music are so much in sync that I started feeling like I'm in 50th floor in a hotel in Newyork watching through the glass windows and dreaming about ..... well, nothing! :). (Though I've never been to Newyork, I have an idea of how it'll be, through pics and videos.)

The sections that follow greatly back the pallavi up and altogether make this song a superb number.

I recommend it to all who require sleeping pills. This will make you throw away your pills!

No comments: