Monday, April 12, 2010

She's Now Mine!

I saw her first when I was in Singapore few years back. The moment I saw her, I was awed by her beauty. For the next few days, I couldn't help that she occupied much of my thoughts. Why not? A girl from a family where the father worships beauty in everything he does. Probably, that man took some special care on this kid of his.

Without any shame, I'll now explain her beauty. She had beautiful curves at the right places. None of the other girls matched her. And her skin was white. I even saw a photograph of her where she posed naked!

I decided that I should make her part of my life. I waited for the right time.

In between, I came back to India and continued my life here. After few years, I got married to another girl (who didn't know at that time about my secret love for this girl). I was blessed with a son who made my life more joyful.

But still, my love for that girl didn't cease. It only grew more!

One fine day during last week, I summed up the courage to talk about my problem with my family. To my surprise, my Mom, Dad and Wife agreed to bring this girl home. After some inquiries, I learnt that she was in Chennai in Mylapore.

I went to her home with my wife, brother and my kid! On the way, I prayed God that nothing should go wrong in this endeavor. We entered her home, and I saw her sitting at a corner smiling at me. I was lost for words. As I went near her, I could feel my pulse racing and my heart beating so fast. When my wife, kid and brother were away for a bit, I touched her for the first time. She responded with a bright smile, and didn't even move a bit. Her curves were very inviting, but I suddenly took my hands away the moment I saw my family members coming towards me.

My wife too was admiring her beauty. And my brother ... his eyes were on her most of the times, but luckily my kid distracted him for the most part keeping him busy.

Atlast, I took her in my hands and lead her into the car. My wife seated this beautiful girl beside her. Wow, what a surprise!

That night that I spent with this beauty was unforgettable.

I'm proud. I am proud to own her!

I'm proud to own ............. a MacBook!

5 comments:

Ramaiah said...

To tel you frankly, I was expecting a female seriously till the moment you reveal the "MAC" thing (of course, believe me) and you just knocked me off... that was an excellent narration by u.

Gokul Muralidharan said...

The Girl is now in care of your Kid and no longer yours :)...

Good Narration...

Anonymous said...

''shes now mine''cud easily catch the pages of vikatan or kumudam!
Good one!!
---preethi raj gowri---

Unknown said...

Now your girl is in 'heaven'. Only her mortal shell remains at our home. Our son has an 'expensive' toy now! :)

Mouli said...

I know, my wife! I think that's why her father followed her pretty soon.

I vow this day that I'll bring her (or another form of her) to life again! ;)